Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hooray?


I'm not sure the viruses are completely gone, but it seems that my struggles are now only limited to Google searches.

Interesting.

But something I can avoid.

With practice.

Anyway, I feel like today is somewhat of a wash. Literally, it's been raining off and on today which means that there is a bit of melting happening, but there is also a fair amount of freezing going on.

Walking on our driveway is... treacherous. So I've reinstated the YakTraks as my constant companions.

Today is also washy because tomorrow I am going to convert my kitchen to a Valentine's Bakerarium.

You'll just have to wait and see what comes of all that red fondant on Saturday, but the excitement has rendered me quite useless when it comes to responding to student papers or reading for next week.

If I'm going this crazy over a self-imposed baking schedule, I wonder how boggled I'll be when I get my first Daring Bakers challenge.

Sweet! Something else to look forward to!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I can't wait for the fondant. Score.

And, congrats on your laptop's healthy status. I hate to say it, but I hope you have an external hard drive or something to back up all your stuff on. Just in case, you know.

Amanda said...

Oh, don't you worry. My first project of today (before fondant!) is to back everything up again.

woot.