Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did I not mention my band?

So, I'd like to say that I don't do these things, but here we are.

I just led a two and a half hour graduate class, and I think that entitles me to some fun on the interweb.

Please enjoy my album cover:




And now please create your own.

The first article you get here is your band name.

The last 4 or 5 words of the very last quote here is your album title.

The third picture here is your cover art.

Now throw it together and post that sucker.

From experience, I can tell you that it's extremely rewarding.

Oh, and while I'm on the topic, I need a drummer. And a bass player. And a lead vocalist. And maybe another girl to sing with her who can play the guitar. So... I guess... just... a band.

Yeah.

Inquire within.

No comments: