At times like this, I find it helpful to make a list of things I'm not worried about.
I am not worried about...
1. my lack of tan.
2. Michelle Obama's proud display of her post-Title IX arms.
3. global warming.
4. losing myself in my current relationship. (i <3 being single!)
5. pirates... who don't do anything.
6. my present haircut or color.
7. my ability to bake a damn fine cupcake.
8. the completion of my master's degree.
10. a devastatingly large mortgage.
See? Joblessness is not so bad after all! I could be dealing with a debilitating cupcake handicap or a pirate who actually does something!
Okay. I'm now getting back to the job hunt/application world. Here's something for you to do: Let me know what you aren't worried about so I'll have something to smile about when I take my next break.
Oh, and if you say that you aren't worried about finding a job then I will send you the worst interweb stinkeye you've ever seen or heard of.