Indeed! This is where the magic happens. Please take note of the massive counter space. In all fairness, I do have a kitchen table that serves as my workspace when cooking, baking, neighbor-watching, and so forth.
2. Is the clock on the far left right?
Not even a little bit. When the giant icicles just outside that window fell during one of the big thaws, that clock was thrown from the wall. The hour hand broke loose of... something... and now it always hangs somewhere between six and seven PM. My roommate and I like to joke about the fact that "it's 6:30 now..." but I guess you have to be here.
3. Could you seriously not be bothered to do the dishes before you took the picture.
No. I couldn't. But notice that they are all red. The color scheme holds.
4. What's in the plastic bag on top of the
Good question. Glassware that I have not unpacked from my last apartment. Among other things, I have glass swizzle sticks with multicolored roosters on top in that bag. I should really pull that bag down, I guess. Never know when I might want those.
5. Don't you know that spices shouldn't be stored on top of the stove?
Yes. I do.
And it worries me every day. I wish I could say that I were joking. I honestly think about the fact that we should move those spices at least once a day.
6. Don't you have a paper to be writing?
I hate you. Also, shut up.