Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Suspense is terrible...


I hope it will last.

It was brought to my attention that my last post read like an end-of-semester meltdown. Well. Since that wasn't really my intent... I thought I'd follow that post with another on just exactly why this week is AWESOME.

+ I have a new friend. And she's nearly a pharmacist. (Therefore... cooler than you.)

+ I've gotten to watch The Golden Girls three nights this week.

+ I updated ye olde CV and now it's in God and my boss's hands.

+ The weather in GA is beyond fab.

+ A friend is visiting this weekend. There are already pool plans.

+ My stack of ungraded papers has been chiseled down to 13.

+ My car just needed a good night's rest and a full tank of gas.

+ Blair had leftover cupcakes on her counter today. She may have four fewer now than she did when I found them. (Shut up... they were mini cupcakes. And besides, who are you to judge me anyway?)

+ I huggled two different dogs today.

+ My credit card bill came to a humorous nine dollars and sixty two cents. Big spender!

+ I heard "Mr. Big Stuff" and Billy Joel's "My Life" on the radio in the same, 9 minute car trip.

So there! You happy now? I think... Yes, I think that this list might have been easier to come up with than the downer one. Oh! But I forgot something...

+ It's the last week of classes!

5 comments:

Evan said...

Well there you go.

Doll Face said...

How did you make that photo all funky-colored? Can you do one of me like that???

Also, props for not eating *all* of the cupcakes.

Amanda said...

Doll Face: I have zero photo skillz. I took that pic on my Mac with the Photobooth Thermal Camera effect. :)

Doll Face said...

:(

so jealous!

Ash said...

hey, blogs are for ranting anyways... who's says you can't!?

...although this post was funnier, maybe just because it was a battle against your melt down one. lol