Saturday, September 13, 2008

Forgive me, bloggers, for I have sinned.

It has been 5 months and 10 days since my last posting.

I'm not sure what happened back in April, probably exams and student papers and catastrophes of a personal nature. The usual. But I've been inspired by Kate's NYC updates and the ever-faithful cupcake blogs I read religiously to rejoin the blog world with some of my own thoughts.

Today I was thinking about why I make so many failed attempts at blogging.

And then I typed them all out in vivid color and detail. Only to have my internet connection fail. I lost the entire post following "Today I was thinking about why I make so many failed attempts at blogging."

Typical. Perhaps I'll retype later.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thank goodness you posted again. I was afraid I was going to have to comment on your cupcake post again and that would have just been sad.

The Internet sucks. It just does. But I'm so glad you got this done!