Friday, June 18, 2010

PB Mocha Muffins and the Sniffles


So I have quite a case of the sniffles. I know, I know. You care very much and would love nothing more than for me to talk about that at length.

But you know what, blogensteins, I'm not going to dwell on my sniffles.

Instead, I'm just going to show you these muffins, tell you where you can find the recipe, and then leave you to it.


Now just a word of warning. You will only like these muffins if you like coffee, chocolate, and peanut butter.

Secondary warning: If you don't like any one of those three ingredients, then you and I will need to re-evaluate our friendship. Just sayin.


One way you might get back into my good graces would be to buy me a regular sized cupcake pan. So I don't have to do things like this anymore.

Anyway... the recipe. You can find it here at Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body. And, yes, we hate her, as it is almost as upsetting to be skinny as it is to be wealthy and happy. But she makes a good muffin, so we're working on forgiving her the unfortunate blog title.

And now, I'm going to finish watching Never Been Kissed and then go to bed. Yes, being sick sucks. But sleeping a lot without feeling like a lazy bum? That's not bad at all.

5 comments:

Eva said...

cupcakes always make things better. err muffins. if that's what you really want to call them. Put some peanut butter frosting on them and call them cupcakes!

Amanda said...

Ya know, Me!, now that you mention it, these really would make excellent cupcakes with frosting on top. The cake has a complicated flavor that would be really good as a cupcake. Hmm...

Lot-O-Choc said...

oh wow these look gooood!
anything with peanut butter in is a winner for me hehe!!

A Slice of Concentrated Love said...

I wanna add bananas to it! :) But that's just me.

Anonymous said...

mmm these look good - thanks for stopping by my blog again - I know it has been a long time!!