Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ssssnnoooowww

It snowed all weekend and started up again on Tuesday. This morning I woke up with a gershry (does anyone know how to spell yiddish words?!) to find no snow. None! It was gone. It had rained all night. And it was perfect. I skipped through the rain all day today b/c rain I can handle. Rain I almost love.

But it's supposed to snow again tomorrow.

Really?! Really, Snow?! What have I done to you? Was it the move? Did it upset you that I came here acting like I knew you? Is it the fact that I didn't even try to get to know you before? Is it because I didn't call? I get that I'm all up in your piece and I have to play by your rules, but I don't have to be happy about that. I mean, you throw me down. You've bruised me more times than I can count, and I'm sure you'll do it again. I think you almost like being mean to me.

You and me are just going to have to deal, I guess.

So here it is: Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours.

If I see you around tomorrow, I'm going to be pissed. Now you know.

No comments: