Saturday, December 20, 2008

In da liv-er.

I know that there are many of you out there in the interweb that have been missing me very dearly. Hanging on my every word, I know. And I've been ignoring you.

I apologize. But I'm not going to promise to do better. Honestly, blogging at home is not at all easy. For a number of reasons.

1. Constant accompaniment.

2. Constant entertainment/ employment.

3. Constant questions.

I'll not elaborate, but you get the idea.

Anyway, if you were near me, you would be annoyed by my constant imitation of and reference to Bas Rutten. Please enjoy the following video. It is six minutes of pure hilarity in the form of Bas Rutten's bar fight instructions.



I especially like Rutten's voice inflection. It. is. per. fect.

So, until next time, friends, keep it real.

**Also, things are very interesting around here at present. My sister is currently being offended by the naked women in 300. If you'll remember... there are only two notable women in 300. Ugh.***

No comments: