Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Video: P90x Week 3 Update

Oh heyyyyy...

I won't bother you with a wordy introduction, because this video is a bit of an investment at a full 8 minutes and 24 seconds.

But... eh... I couldn't really be bothered to be concise. Rambling is muuuuch easier.

Without further ado... my P90x Week 3 Update:



So... for those of you who know things, I'll go ahead and say that yes, I know it's a corn cob PULL (not push) up. I noticed I misspoke when I was reviewing the tape... but I wasn't offended enough to retape that bit.

And... sorry, Grace, no Eminem in this video. There's always next time...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygod. I might have lolled so much during this ... MAYBE.

And girrrrrl, your muscles be lookin' HOT.

Congrats on all your hard work!

Cindy said...

Love it!

Grace said...

Yessssssssss - you're such a stud! I think there should be vlogs every week! Annnnd I think Eminem should accompany you during your next flex session. Just so you know, Gloria said, "What's wrong with you?" (to me) as I sat laughing at your wittiness. Rock on, Tony Jr.

Kate said...

Oh my word. Yes. More of this. Also, for your next video, please prepare us a t walk (youtube - lolz ensue) so we can see those muscles in action : )

Also, now I desperately want to do p90x. And are you serious with those arms? I have the jealousies.

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love

G said...

Very amusing vid. You're inspiring me. Not really so much to work out as much as to try out some video blogs, but whatev.

Also, keep kicking ass at the working out and what not.

lerrington said...

I'm submitting your video to Ellen, start thinking about what outfit you want to wear on the show :)