Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nine Observations from the AMAs

1. Kanye West is wearing an outfit that my brother wore in high school.

2. Rihanna's dress is wildly inappropriate.

3. Billy Ray Cyrus' hair is reminiscent of one of our favorite friends. He will henceforth be referred to as Anistan.

4. Enrique Iglesias now looks like one Victoria Beckham transitioning with the help of testosterone. He will henceforth be referred to as Tranny Spice.

5. Beyonce defied the laws of gravity and several sciences by keeping everything in that "Single Ladies" outfit.

6. Annie Lennox has my hair. Or, what I want my hair to be.

7. Natasha Bedingfield demonstrated the problems with emo bangs once and for all. Did you see the fan blowing moment???

8. Rihanna made up for the gauzey/floppy dress with the head-banging in "Rehab."

9. P!nk singing "In the Arms of the Angel" made my week. On Sunday.


Well, I'd say that the AMAs were completely worth watching.

No comments: